The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a standout amongst the most amazing phones under Rs 15,000 accessible in India at the present time. Having said that, if there is one thing which we didn’t care about the phone it must be the Snapdragon camera application. The application UI is incredibly ungainly and it impedes what’s generally great camera equipment. Indeed, even after the entry of 6GB RAM variation, things haven’t generally changed much.
All things considered, an XDA senior part – Shakalaca, may have discovered an answer for the Zenfone Max Pro M1’s troublesome camera. Because of the engineer, you would now be able to empower the Camera2API on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 without establishing the gadget.
Here are some steps to enable Google Camera2 API on Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root.
According to Shakalaca, to empower Google2 API on Zenfone Max Pro without root one needs to enter quick boot and after that empowers Camera HAL 3. This strategy has just been tried and approved by various XDA senior individuals. In this manner, it is sheltered to assume it will work on the off chance that you pursue the progression as publicized.
A well-ordered manual for empower Camera2API on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- You need to empower Developer mode on the phone first. To do as such go to Settings>About Phone> Build Number tap multiple times. When done you will get a pop “you are a designer now.”
- Enter Developer Options and switch on the USB investigating choice.
- Next advance is to enter Fastboot mode, to do as such turn off your phone first. Presently, press and hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Volume Down’ catches together for a couple of moments. You ought to be in the Fastboot mode now.
- Now, turn on your PC (Windows/Linux/Mac), and ensure all the essential drivers are introduced and Android ADB is set up.
- Connect the phone to the PC and dispatch Powershell Window/Command brief/terminal dependent on your OS.
- Make beyond any doubt that it focuses on a similar registry where the quick boot paired is found, and afterward enter the accompanying direction:
Windows Command Prompt:
- fast boot OEM enable_camera_hal3 genuine
- Windows PowerShell:
- .\fastboot OEM enable_camera_hal3 genuine
MacOS or Linux Terminal:
- ./fastboot OEM enable_camera_hal3 genuine
After this diligent work, you should simply download the Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Camera Ported adaptation from XDA labs and introduce it on your gadget.