Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 8(SM-N950F)
Here we Updatemydroid are back again with another best guide that how easily, quickly and safely you can install official Android 8.0 Oreo update on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8(SM-N950F). This guide is only for Exynos variant of Galaxy Note 8. So read on below to install official Android 8.0 Oreo update on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So let’s begin..
[su_heading size=”22″] Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8:-[/su_heading]
Before proceeding further let’s talk about specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Galaxy Note 8 was released in September 2017. It has dimensions of 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm and it weighs around 195 grams. This device has 6.3 inches of Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 2960 × 1440 and 18.5:9 display ratio. Apart from that this device is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and IP68 certified that means resistant against water and dust.
On the date of release, it comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware out of the box. This device is powered by octa-core Exynos 8895 Octa powerful processor and has dual 12 MP + 12 MP of primary camera and 8 MP of secondary selfie shooter camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in three storage variants that is 64/128/256 GB of internal storage and all three variants has 6 GB of RAM. Apart from that you can expand storage up to 256 GB via. Micro SD card. This device has non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.
[su_heading size=”22″] Android 8.0 Oreo update for Samsung Galaxy Note 8:- [/su_heading]
Here the good news is Samsung has officially released official and stable Android 8.0 Oreo update for Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The best thing is this Android 8.0 Oreo update will also bring Samsung’s new light and fast Samsung Experience UI to Galaxy Note 8. Another thing is this update bring March security patch for Galaxy Note 8. Apart from that it will bring all android Oreo firmware feature like picture-in-picture mode, notification snoozing, revamped notifications, notification channels, smart text selection and auto fill. So read on below to install android 8.0 Oreo firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
[su_heading size=”22″] Prerequisites:- [/su_heading]
– This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8(SM-N950F). For all Exynos model expect Korean Exynos model.
– Always have a complete backup of your device.
– Make sure to charge your device more than 75%.
– A USB cable.
– Good working internet connection to download the file.
– All Samsung USB drives must be installed on your computer.
– Enable Unknown Sources option in your device’s Settings. To enable it move to [su_highlight background=”#ddff99″ color=”#050505″]Settings> Security> Unknown Sources> Toggle it On[/su_highlight].
[su_box title=”ALSO READ:-“]
[su_heading size=”22″] Download Section:- [/su_heading]
[su_heading size=”22″] Follow below Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo update on Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8:- [/su_heading]
– First of all make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
– Now download both files from download section.
– Here, extract the android Oreo file.
– Now extract and install Odin Tool on your computer.
– Here power off your device.
– Now boot your device into download mode by press and hold Volume down + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time.
– Once in download mode, connect your device to your computer via. USB cable.
– Now open Odin Tool.
– Here on the main interface of Odin tool you will see five sections.
– Now simply browse and put BL, AP, CP, CSC, and USERDATA files from extracted android Oreo firmware folder which you have downloaded and extracted above.
– After all done. Click on Start. Here the update installation process will begin automatically.
– Sit back and relax let the installation complete.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully installed Android 8.0 Oreo firmware on for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Don’t forget to comment below about your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and freely ask if have any questions. Stay tuned with Updatemydroid to get regular updates on latest news on development of Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Enjoy!!!